This has got to be the strangest beard I have ever seen. I am a bit confused as to whether or not it’s actually connected to his beard or if it’s a structure built out of hair. Either one it’s still weird and amazing at the same time. I think the best part has got to be the beard door that’s built in. Classic! If I had one wish it would be to have a beard of that caliber one day.
Arrested Development has got to be one of the best TV shows of all time, and definitely the best one to come from HBO. The show is brilliant and was canceled way before it’s time. They are making a movie this is suppose to come out at some point. Amazon has the complete series on sale today only for $27.99 for all three seasons. That’s a pretty good deal and if you are a fan of the TV series and don’t own them it might be time to pop on that.
So apparently a rumor is going around that the Mac App Store is going to launch on December 13, 2010, much sooner than Apple had promised. It seems Steve Jobs has really been pushing to get it open before Christmas. The rumor comes from a unknown source through Appletell. No telling how legitimate the claim is we will just have to wait and see.
Lets hear what you think about it in the Comments!
I have to say Back to the Future has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time. When I heard that telltale games was going to make a Back to the Future video game I was super excited.
The game is launching some time this December and is available for pre-order for 24.99. Christopher Lloyd has available to do the sounds acting but Michel J. Fox was not so they had to find a guy that could do a good Marty voice. The guy they got sounds just like Marty it’s uncanny. Check it out
I don’t know about you, but when I go camping the two main things I end up doing is drinking beer and eating some delicious food. The Columbia River Knife and Tool Eat’N Tool has got you covered on both fronts. It also features two screwdriver blades and three wrench sockets in 10mm, 8mm, and 6mm. It also has a carabiner clip so it goes where you go.
CRKT Eat’n Tool $6.99
- Would you prefer I said that this was a lethal explosive or that I was just happy to see you?
- I’ve got some baggage in my pants that’s been left unattended.
- Do you know what censure means? Yeah, me neither.
- If you were a member of the Nixon family, you’d be Pat. You know, because of the pats.
- If you were an 80’s-era female singer, you’d be Pat Benatar. You know, because of the pats.
- If you were a member of the Jackson family, you’d be Michael. You know, because of the…
- Have you ever seen “The Crying Game”?
- You’d think if they were going to make this required, they would at least legalize smoking on board airplanes afterwards.
- So, do you come here often?
- Is this a bad time to tell you I have this rare condition where if anyone touches a specific dime-sized area of my upper thigh I make the bond with him for life? I’m part Avatar on my mother’s side.
- If you touch my junk, I will have you arrested
- Hey can you check me for a hernia while your down there!
- Dude a little to the left
- Am a quart low or am I good for another couple hundred miles.
- Could you give me a rotation and balance after you finish the oil change?
- I feel like a couch and your the person looking for change.
- So you want to get some drinks later?
- Watch out for the python it’ll get ya!
- You know, what you’re doing makes us legally married in some states!
- Careful around the open sores!
- I’ll give you half an hour to stop that!
Add your own in the comments. 🙂
These watch bands are super cool! All the other iPod Nano bands I have seen seem to be just a band that the Nano clips onto. These Watch bands make it seem more like an actual watch. I wrote a post about it on my other blog. 🙂 enjoy.
Ever since the new iPod Nano everyone has had the idea to turn it into a watch. Steve Jobs even mentioned that it would make a good watch and the idea has been spreading across the internet ever since. There have been a couple iPod nano watches that have made their way to market, but none as well deigned as these two.
These two designs the TikTok and LunaTik come to use from Scott Wilson, founder of Chicago-based design firm Minimal. The TikTok allows you to simply clip your Nano into the watch band and is designed for people who want to use their Nano as a watch sometimes. For those of you who want to use your Nano as a Watch most of the time there’s the beautiful LunaTik model featuring Aerospace Grade Aluminum body that secures the Nano to the watch band.
Both designs are beautiful and reflect the aesthetic of Apple and the Nano itself. The designs are not in production just yet. The company is asking for people to pledge to purchase either model. You can pledge $25 for the TikTok or $50 for the LunaTik which is a pre-order for the product. The two watch bands will sell for $35 and $65 respectively when they make it to retail locations, so by pledging to purchase the item you are getting a discount.
Video gamers are very serious about there glitches as you can see here. Well this is more of a joke, but funny all the same.
Call of Duty: Black Ops released the other day and also happened to set a record for the most ever pre-orders at GameStop. What those unsuspecting, dedicated Call of Duty fans found once they brought their game home, however, was something that ended up to quite possibly be the most game-breaking glitch in video games to date. Behold: The floating apple!
As the demonstrator of the glitch explains, “This is the most overpowered thing in the game, because it doesn’t even adhere to the laws of gravity.” He goes on to pose a philosophical conundrum: Could there be anything more overpowered than a floating apple?
I just don’t know, random Call of Duty player. I just don’t know.